Quotes are a powerful method to send across communication in an effective way. Quotes are also beneficial to provide inspiration and motivation to a person who needs a push so that he can go out and achieve more. A good collection of Law of Attraction quotes is a great reminder for all of us of our immense inner strength and connection to the divine universe. Also read: How to Apply Law of Attraction in Your Life
Growing Popularity of Law Of Attraction
The subject of Law of attraction and related areas have become extremely popular in the recent years thanks to the contribution by authors and motivators like Bob Doyle, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Esther & Jerry Hicks, Napoleon Hill, Rhonda Byrne ( she compiled / wrote the book The Secret and produced the documentary movie The Secret).
At the same time some people may also be interested to know that Why Law of Attraction Doesn’t Work
Collection of Law Of Attraction Quotes
We give below some of the best Law of Attraction quotes by famous and leading personalities. These quotes can be used to uplift yourself, get encouragement to achieve general success and / or achieve specific goals and targets.
These specific targets could be weight loss, manifestation of money, finding a soul mate, improving relationship, harmonious marital life, getting education degree and so on.
Either you may like to read all the wonderful quotes or click on links below to go to a specific section of Law of Attraction Quotes:
Law Of Attraction Quotes – General | Law Of Attraction Quotes on Health | Law Of Attraction Quotes on Co-creation | Law Of Attraction Quotes on Imagination | Law Of Attraction Quotes on Visualization | Law Of Attraction Quotes on Thoughts | Law Of Attraction Quotes on Love | Law Of Attraction Quotes on Gratitude | Law Of Attraction Quotes on Focus of Mind | Law of Attraction Quotes by Famous Persons
Law Of Attraction Quotes – General
- See the things that you want as already yours. Know that they will come to you at need. Then let them come. Don’t fret and worry about them. Don’t think about your lack of them. Think of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already in your possession. – Robert Collier
- What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. – Mark
- Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step. – Dr Martin Luther King Jr.
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. – Anne Frank
- To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. – Anatole France
- Keep away from people who try to belittle you’re your ambition. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great. – Mark Twain
- That which is like unto itself is drawn. – Jerry and Esther Hicks
- Nothing external to me has any power over me. – Walt Whitman
- As soon as you start to feel differently about what you already have, you will start to attract more of the good things, more of the things you can be grateful for. – Joe Vitale
- Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. – Napoleon Hill
- I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying. – Michael Jordan
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. – Judy Garland
- The entire universe is a great theatre of mirrors. – Alice Bailey
- “It’s really important that you feel good. Because this feeling good is what goes out as a signal into the universe and starts to attract more of itself to you. So the more you can feel good, the more you will attract the things that help you feel good and that will keep bringing you up higher and higher. – Joe Vitale
- Believe you deserve it and universe will serve it.
- How you vibrate is what the universe echoes back to you in every moment – Panache
- Everything you want is coming. Relax and let the universe pick the timing and the way. You just need to trust that what you want is coming and watch how fast it comes. – Abraham Hicks
- You did not come to face reality, you came to create reality. – Abraham Hicks
- You attract what you believe you deserve.
- When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. – Abraham Hicks
- The better you become, the better you attract.
- Everything you are going through is preparing you for what you ask for.
- Appreciation is the secret to life. Become a person who appreciates and you will thrive. – Abraham Hicks
- Remember, what you continually talk about, comes about. – jack Canfield
- The moment you decide to be responsible for your vibration you will no longer be affected by other people’s lower vibrations.
- Start telling the universe what you want instead of what you don’t want
- Create the feeling first, then the having will come. – Abraham Hicks
Law Of Attraction Quotes on Health
- Those who think they have no time for bodily exercises will sooner or later have to find time for illness. – Edward Stanley
- I have decided to be happy, because it’s good for my health. – Voltaire
Law Of Attraction Quotes on Co creation
- You create your own universe as you go along. – Winston Churchill
- You are the only one that creates your reality. – The Secret
- When you get the hang of this, before you know it you will KNOW you are the creator. – The Secret
- You are a creator; you create with your every thought. You often create by default, for you are getting what you are giving your attention to wanted or unwanted but you know by how it feels if what you are getting (creating) is what you are wanting or if it is not what you are wanting. (Where is your attention focused?) – Abraham Hicks
Law Of Attraction Quotes on Imagination
- Whatever you create in your life you must first create in your imagination. – Tycho Photiou
- Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. – Albert Einstein
- Whatever the mind can conceive it can achieve. – W. Clement Stone
- Look around less, imagine more. – Abraham Hicks
- Worry is a misuse of imagination.
Law Of Attraction Quotes on Visualization
- When you VISUALIZE you MATERIALIZE
- The law of attraction is most understood when you see yourself as a magnet getting more and more of the way you feel. – Abraham
- See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It works every time, with every person. – Bob Proctor
- Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success. – Genevieve Berhrend
Law Of Attraction Quotes on Thoughts
- What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures and words, you attract into your life. – Catherine Ponder
- Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true. – Napoleon Hill
- Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think. – Benjamin Disraeli
- Nothing is, unless our thinking makes it so. – Shakespeare
- All that we are is a result of what we have thought. – Buddha
- A person is what he or she thinks about all day long. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Nurture great thoughts, for you will never go higher than your thoughts. – Benjamin Disraeli
- If you are willing to change your thinking, you can change your life. – Louise Hay
- Whatever is going on in your mind is what you are attracting.
- Every time you subtract a negative thought from your life, you create room for more positive.
- It is not about avoiding a thought, it is about finding another thought.
- A person’s mind is so powerful. We can invent, create, experience and destroy things with thoughts alone.
- All things are ready, if our minds be so. – William Shakespeare
Law Of Attraction Quotes on Love
- It is the combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction. – Charles Hammel
- Love everyone. Trust few. Paddle your own canoe. – Anonymous
- Give yourself the love you seek, and the universe will send people who match it. – abraham
Law Of Attraction Quotes on Gratitude
- Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
- The grateful mind is constantly fixated upon the best. Therefore it tends to become the best. It takes the form or character from the best, and will receive the best. – Wallace D.Wattles
- Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply. And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being. It’s a phenomenal lesson. – Bob Proctor
- Gratitude is the best medicine. It heals your mind, your body and your spirit. And attract more things to be grateful for.
- Gratitude is the single most important ingredient to living a successful and fulfilled life. – jack canfield
Law Of Attraction Quotes on Focus of Mind
- You get what you focus on, so focus on what you want.
- When you focus on problems you shall have no problems. When you focus on possibilities, you should have more opportunities.
- Keep your focus on how you want to see and let the universe fill in the details. Abraham
- I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, whether positive or negative. – Michael Losier
Here are links to other articles on the subject of Law of Attraction you may like to read:
- How to Use Law of Attraction To Get Anything You Want
- Law of Attraction and How to Become a Money Magnet
- How to Win Lottery Using Law of Attraction
- Tips to make Law of Attraction Work to Manifest Money