Freelance Writers Welcome !
So you are a Freelance Writer / Blogger and wish to contribute to this site?
You are Welcome!
You can send to us any of the following:
Before proceeding to submit your content, you are requested to go through our quality guidelines and the recommended process to publish your writings.
- Originality: Please write something which is not published in print or electronic form so far. We are strictly against plagiarism, therefore, do not even think of copy and paste or churning.
- Subject and Type of content: This website is about Money, Prosperity, Abundance, Prosperity and you are welcome to share your experiences, knowledge or your skill which related to this domain.
- Length: You may write the blog / article in 1,000 to 4,000 words – as long as you express yourself fully in a flow. However, there is no such limitation on quotations but they have to be catchy and minimum two at a time.
- Usefulness: You may write with the idea of enriching the information base or sharing some useful tips or adds value to the knowledge of the readers
- Please avoid: any write up which is pro or anti any living or dead person; any religion or belief system; which criticizes or praises any cast / creed / color / gender / region / race. Also no political views please or adult material please.
- Your contents may be edited: You should be open to this possibility, if need be. Under normal circumstances, we would not like to do so. However there may be a need for editing on account of the punctuation, images, title, grammar, format etc.
Your interest to publish your blogs at PowerfulMoneyAffirmations.com is appreciated. We shall be happy to publish your experiences, tips which can interest as well benefit the readers to so that they can be happy, wealthy and prosperous.
Are you ready?
It is hoped that you have read everything carefully.
If you agree and accept then please contact me by emailing me at pluscoach [at] gmail.com with “Guest Post Submission for PowerfulMoneyAffirmations” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Editorial Team