Anyone can be a millionaire, but to become a billionaire you need an astrologer. Keep your eyes on the stars, learn from the best.
John Pierpont Morgan
Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.
I’m a millionaire, I’m a multi-millionaire. I’m filthy rich. You know why I’m a multi-millionaire? Cause multi-millions like what I do.
Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.
If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.
You have to be able to tolerate what you don’t necessarily like so you can be free.
Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.
A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.
Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.
To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.
The investor of today does not profit from yesterday’s growth.
Life is not fair – get used to it!
To succeed you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a reality.
You cannot change your destination overnight. You can change your direction.
Whatever you do, be different. If you’re different, you will stand out.
Be special. Be anything but mediocre.
We spend money that we do not have, on things we do not need, to impress people who do not care.
Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
One thing is certain in business. You and everyone around you will make mistakes.
Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
T. Harv Eker
Innovation and constant improvement… must keep on being the motivating idea of our Group throughout the 21st century.
Amancio Ortega Gaona
We must measure what leads to results, not simply what is easy to measure.
For More of Inspirational Quotes by Millionaires, click on the name of the person below:
|Anita Roddick||Bill Gates||Carlos Slim Helu|
|Jim Rohn||Larry Ellison||Larry Flynt|
|Richard Branson||Warren Buffet||Will Smith|
Inspirational Quotes by Billionaire Warren Buffett
- I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.
- Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.
- I bought a company in the mid-’90s called Dexter Shoe and paid $400 million for it. And it went to zero. And I gave about $400 million worth of Berkshire stock, which is probably now worth $400 billion. But I’ve made lots of dumb decisions. That’s part of the game.
- Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.
- Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
- In the business world, the rear view mirror is always clearer than the windshield.
- I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for five years.
- Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.
- You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.
- I buy expensive suits. They just look cheap on me.
- Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it.
- If a business does well, the stock eventually follows.
- It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.
- The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything.
- Somebody once said that in looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if you don’t have the first, the other two will kill you. You think about it; it’s true. If you hire somebody without [integrity], you really want them to be dumb and lazy.
- Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don’t expect it from cheap people.
- I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.
- Never ask a barber if you need a haircut.
- It’s nice to have a lot of money, but you know, you don’t want to keep it around forever. I prefer buying things. Otherwise, it’s a little like saving sex for your old age.
Inspirational Quotes by Billionaire Richard Branson
- Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.
- For a successful entrepreneur it can mean extreme wealth. But with extreme wealth comes extreme responsibility. And the responsibility for me is to invest in creating new businesses, create jobs, employ people, and to put money aside to tackle issues where we can make a difference.
- My philosophy is that if I have any money I invest it in new ventures and not have it sitting around.
- Ridiculous yachts and private planes and big limousines wont make people enjoy life more, and it sends out terrible messages to the people who work for them. It would be so much better if that money was spent in Africa and its about getting a balance.
- To me, business isn’t about wearing suits or pleasing stockholders. It’s about being true to yourself, your ideas and focusing on the essentials.
- The brands that will thrive in the coming years are the ones that have a purpose beyond profit.
- Entrepreneurship is about turning what excites you in life into capital, so that you can do more of it and move forward with it.
- A business is simply an idea to make other people’s lives better.
Inspirational Quotes by Millionaire Jim Rohn
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.
- Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment
- Let others lead small lives, but not you.. Let others argue over small things, but not you.. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you.. Let others leave their future in someone else’s hands, but not you.
- We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.
- The worst thing one can do is not to try, to be aware of what one wants and not give in to it, to spend years in silent hurt wondering if something could have materialized – never knowing.
- Don’t wish it was easier wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge wish for more wisdom
- Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.
- If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planed for you? Not much.
- Successful people have libraries. The rest have big screen TVs
- When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it.
- Miss a meal if you have to, but don’t miss a book.
- If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure.
- You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.
- Either you run the day or the day runs you.
- Don’t let your learning lead to knowledge. Let your learning lead to action.
- Leadership is the challenge to be something more than average.
- One of the greatest gifts you can give to anyone is the gift of attention
- Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.
- Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- Work harder on yourself than you do on your job.
- You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.
- Whatever good things we build end up building us.
- To solve any problem, here are three questions to ask yourself: First, what could I do? Second, what could I read? And third, who could I ask?
- You don’t get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour.
- Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.
Inspirational Quotes by Billionaire Bill Gates
- In Life & in Business, if you want to go FAST, Go Alone, If You want to Go FAR, Go Together.
- Patience is a key element of success.
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
- It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn’t they?
- I have been struck again and again by how important measurement is to improving the human condition.
- If I’d had some set idea of a finish line, don’t you think I would have crossed it years ago?
- We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.
- We’ve got to put a lot of money into changing behaviour.
- Of my mental cycles, I devote maybe 10% to business thinking. Business isn’t that complicated. I wouldn’t want that on my business card.
- I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
- Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.
- If geek means you’re willing to study things, and if you think science and engineering matter, I plead guilty. If your culture doesn’t like geeks, you are in real trouble.
- Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.
- As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
- I don’t know’ has become ‘I don’t know yet’.
- I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your Grandparents had a different word for burger flipping – they called it opportunity.
- Our success has really been based on partnerships from the very beginning.
- This is a fantastic time to be entering the business world, because business is going to change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 50.
- The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.
- If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.
- Expectations are a form of first-class truth: If people believe it, it’s true.
- We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.
- Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself.
- I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.
- I studied everything but never topped…. But today the toppers of the best universities are my employees
- Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years.
Inspirational Quotes by Millionaire Larry Flynt
- The only question to ask yourself is, how much are you willing to sacrifice to achieve this success?
- Once I began following my own instincts, sales took off and I became a millionaire. And that, I think, is a key secret to every person’s success, be they male or female, banker or p0rnographer:Trust in your gut.
- Along with a strong belief in your own inner voice, you also need laser-like focus combined with unwavering determination.
- You will encounter many distractions and many temptations to put your goal aside: The security of a job, a wife who wants kids, whatever. But if you hang in there, always following your vision, I have no doubt you will succeed.
Inspirational Quotes by Millionaire Will Smith
- Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
- The first step is you have to say that you can.
- Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions.
- Never underestimate the pain of a person, because in all honesty, everyone is struggling. Some people are better at hiding it than others.
- Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people – the ones who really belong in your life – will come to you. And stay.
- Don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t do something. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. When people can’t do something themselves, they are going to tell you that you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period.
- If you’re not making someone else’s life better, than you are wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other people’s lives better.
- The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel, who have dreams, who want to do things. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.
- Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away
- “Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me danger is very real but fear is a choice.
Inspirational Quotes by Millionaire Anita Roddick
- If you do things well, do them better. Be daring, be first, be different, be just.
- If you think you’re too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room.
- There is no scientific answer for success. You can’t define it. You’ve simply got to live it and do it.
- Be courageous. It’s one of the only places left uncrowded.
- If you really didn’t ever want to get wrinkles, then you should have stopped smiling years ago!
- We entrepreneurs are loners, vagabonds, troublemakers. Success is simply a matter of finding and surrounding ourselves with those open-minded and clever souls who can take our insanity and put it to good use.
- The business of business should not be about money. It should be about responsibility. It should be about public good, not private greed
- We communicate with passion and passion persuades.
- Running a company on market research is like driving while looking in the rear view mirror.
- I want to make things happen…
- Your values in work should be the same as those at home.
- I’ve always thought of travel as a university without walls.
Inspirational Quotes by Billionaire Carlos Slim Helu
- When you live for others’ opinions, you are dead.
- Poverty isn’t solved with donations.
- When there is a crisis, that’s when some are interested in getting out and that’s when we are interested in getting in.
- Courage taught me no matter how bad a crisis gets… any sound investment will eventually pay off.
- In business, you invest when things are not in good shape. When you invest at these times, you take a better position than your competitors. When there is a recession and your competition does not invest, they are giving you the advantage.
- Poverty doesn’t create a market.
- Maintain austerity in good times to avoid lay offs in bad times.
- I’ve always said that the better off you are, the more responsibility you have for helping others.
- When you live for others’ opinions, you are dead. I don’t want to live thinking about how I’ll be remembered.
- I learned from my father that you continue to invest and reinvest in your business – including during crises.
- If we have to make mistakes, we make small mistakes… We prefer no mistakes, of course, but small mistakes are the best mistakes.
Inspirational Quotes by Millionaire Larry Ellison
- Great achievers are driven, not so much by the pursuit of success, but by the fear of failure
- Life’s a journey. It’s a journey about discovering limits.
- Great achievers are driven, not so much by the pursuit of success, but by the fear of failure.
- The most important aspect of my personality as far as determining my success goes; has been my questioning conventional wisdom, doubting experts and questioning authority. While that can be painful in your relationships with your parents and teachers, it’s enormously useful in life.
- When you innovate, you’ve got to be prepared for people telling you that you are nuts.
- You have to believe in what you do in order to get what you want.
- You have to act and act now.
- To model yourself after Steve Jobs is like, ‘I’d like to paint like Picasso, what should I do? Should I use more red?’
- If you do everything that everyone else does in business, you’re going to lose. The only way to really be ahead, is to ‘be different’.
- I’m addicted to winning. The more you win, the more you want to win.
- There’s a wonderful saying that’s dead wrong. ‘Why did you climb the mountain?’ ‘I climbed the mountain because it was there.’ That’s utter nonsense…You climbed the mountain because you were there, and you were curious if you could do it. You wondered what it would be like.
- When I started Oracle, what I wanted to do was to create an environment where I would enjoy working. That was my primary goal. Sure, I wanted to make a living. I certainly never expected to become rich, certainly not this rich. I mean, rich does not even describe this. This is surreal. And it has nothing to do with money. I mean, you buy clothes with money, and cars. But I really wanted to work with people I enjoyed working with, who I admired and liked.
- When you live your life in different ways, it makes people around you become uncomfortable. So deal with it. They don’t know what you are going to do.
- When you are the first person whose beliefs are different from what everyone else believes, you are basically saying, ‘I’m right and everyone else is wrong.’ That’s a very unpleasant position to be in. It’s at once exhilaration and the same time an invitation to be attacked.
- You can’t spend as much money as I have, even if you try. I’ve been trying.
- All you can do is every day, try to solve a problem and make your company better. You can’t worry about it, you can’t panic when you look at the stock market’s decline. You get frozen like a deer in the headlights. All you can do is all you can do.
- The only way to get ahead is to find errors in conventional wisdom.
- I believe people have to follow their dreams—I did.
- When I do something, it is all about self-discovery. I want to learn and discover my own limits.
- I have had all the disadvantages required for success.
|Inspirational Quotes by Millionaires, Billionaires Video I||Motivational Quotes by Millionaires, Billionaires Video II|
image credits: http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/