Positive thinking is a powerful tool that can lead to a happy and blissful life. With positive thinking one is able to manage stress, overcome challenges, and make better choices. Positive thinking skills should be imbibed in life at the earliest. Kids and growing children should be taught to use positive thinking in their lives. By beginning to think more positively, kids can learn to believe in themselves and work towards achieving their full potential. Affirmations are one of the effective ways to reinforce positive thinking and manifest what you want in life. That is the reason this blog brings Positive Affirmations for Kids. For affirmations for adults, check out : Daily Positive Affirmations
For more information on the subject, please do refer to: All about Affirmations.
Positive Affirmations for Kids
Given below are nice handpicked positive affirmations for kids. These are simple and easy to speak and no tongue twisters so that children can enjoy. Please select a few affirmations that you like. To create interest of children you may write them down on flip cards, along with nice little pictures.
To help you chose better and faster, the Positive Affirmations for Kids have been divided into following sections:
- Positive Affirmations for Kids (all age groups)
- Positive Affirmations for Young Children
- Positive Affirmations for Growing Kids
- Positive Affirmations for Grown up Children
Positive Affirmations for Young Children
- I am intelligent.
- I am healthy
- I am loving
- I am loved
- I am brave.
- I am safe.
- I am helpful
- I am friendly
- I have lots of nice friends
- I play well with others.
- I think positive.
- I am thankful.
- I am courageous
- I have lots of energy
Positive Affirmations for Growing Kids
- I am an amazing person
- With every passing day I get better
- I have courage and confidence
- I become more confident with every single day
- I can get through any challenge
- Everything will be okay
- I am capable of so much
- I can always do better next time
- I believe in myself
- I am proud of myself
- I deserve to be always happy
- I can make a difference
Positive Affirmations for Grown up Children
- I am loved.
- I have lots of friends who love me.
- My dreams are coming true.
- I act responsibly.
- I am calm.
- Every problem has an answer.
- Every day brings new opportunities.
- I accept and love myself.
- I ‘m relaxed.
- I have faith in myself.
- I have trust in myself.
- I’m generous
- I am peaceful.
- I can become whatever I want to be.
- I embrace change
- I make friends easily
- I accomplish great results.
- I am a positive thinker
- I am grateful
- I am protected.
- Whatever I do, I give my best.
- I trust in my abilities.
- I am unique.
- I discover the beauty in everything.
- I have positive thoughts.
- I make great decisions.
- I am in charge of my life.
- All is well.
- I learn from my mistakes.
- I love myself even though I sometimes fail.
- I am gentle with myself and others.
I hope you enjoyed this selection of the positive affirmations for children.
If you are interested in affirmations, here are quick links to some more and related sets of affirmations:
- Law of Attraction Affirmations
- Powerful Affirmations to Attract and Manifest MONEY
- Affirmations to Attract and Manifest WEALTH
- Wealth Affirmations
- Affirmations to Attract Abundance
- Good Luck Affirmations
- Affirmations for Winning Lottery
- Positive Affirmations for Well Being
You may click HERE for affirmations for various needs on this site. Also please do share these affirmations with your friends, family and well wishers.