There must be power in the inspirational quotes that is why so many types of positive attitude quotes are so popular. There are tens of (if not hundreds) types of positive inspiring quotes motivating you to do positive thinking. Just search the Internet or go to any book shop and you will be amazed. These quotes come under different headings such as Inspiring Quotes, Happiness Quotes, Quotes about Strength, Encouraging Quotes, Words of Encouragement, Quotes about Moving On, Never Give up Quotes, Uplifting Quotes and the list is almost infinite.
When the chips are down and you are feeling low, reading a few positive thinking quotes will give you a shot of energy and motivation. It is highly recommended that before going to sleep every night, and first thing in the morning, you should read and re-read a few quotes loaded with words of encouragement. This is sure to motivate you for the day and will also gradually and magically change your mindset, transform your life, and attract good things to you in life.
Let these inspiring quotes uplift your spirits, bringing you hope, joy and courage. Chose your own set of favorite quotes by clicking on the link to the section given below or directly to two videos on this page:
- Positive Thinking Quotes – Inspiring Quotes
- Positive Thinking Quotes – Happiness Quotes
- Positive Thinking Quotes – Quotes about Strength
- Positive Thinking Quotes – Encouraging Quotes
- Positive Thinking Quotes – Words of Encouragement
Positive Thinking Quotes – Inspiring Quotes Set # 1
- If you can change your mind, you can change your life. – William James
- Positive thoughts are not enough. There should also be positive feelings and positive actions.
- When you think and say “I can”, confidence and happiness will fill your entire being.
- Do not let circumstances influence your thoughts and moods. Choose your thoughts, and soon your life would mirror those thoughts.
- You are what you think about all day long – Dr. Robert Schuller
- Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will – Zig Ziglar
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot – Michael Althsuler
- Positive thinking means expecting, talking, believing, and visualizing what you want to achieve. It means seeing in your mind’s eye the thing you want, as an accomplished fact.
- Reality is the mirror of your thoughts. Choose well what you put in front of the mirror.
Video: Quotes About Positive Thinking
Positive Thinking Quotes – Inspiring Quotes Set # 2
- Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think – Benjamin Disraeli
- Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along – Napoleon Hill
- Procrastination is like a credit card: it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill – Christopher Parker
- I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. – Douglas Adams
- I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened – Mark Twain
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. – Buddha
- Hope is a waking dream. – Aristotle
- When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion. – Abraham Lincoln
- Clear thinking produces definite results.
Positive Thinking Quotes – Inspiring Quotes Set # 3
- The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitude of mind. – William James
- The most positive men are the most credulous. – Alexander Pope
- No one ever finds life worth living – he has to make it worth living. – Unknown
- Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; noting on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – W. W. Ziege
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. – David Brinkley
- We cannot tell what may happen to you in the strange medley of life. But we can decide what happens to us – how we take it, what we do with it—and that is what really counts in the end. – Joseph F. Newton
- You cannot always control circumstances, but you can control your own thoughts. – Charles Popplestown
- If we did all the things we were capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. – Thomas Edison
- Cultivate optimism by committing yourself to a cause, a plan or a value system. You’ll feel that you are growing in a meaningful direction which will help you rise above day-to-day setbacks. – Dr. Robert Conroy
Positive Thinking Quotes – Happiness Quotes
- Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open. – John Barrymore
- Fill your mind with light, happiness, hope, feelings of security and strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities.
- Happiness, like unhappiness, is a proactive choice. – Stephen Covey
- Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness.
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. – Norman Vincent Peale
- If you will call your troubles experiences, and remember that every experience develops some latent force within you, you will grow vigorous and happy, however adverse your circumstances may seem to be. – John R. Miller
Positive Thinking Quotes – Quotes about Strength Set # 1
- Positive thinking produces more energy, more initiative, and more happiness.
- The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do. – Unknown
- When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray. – Rumi
- The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success. – Eric Thomas
- All things are difficult before they are easy. – Thomas Fuller
- I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. – Muhammad Ali
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas Edison
- When you have control over your thoughts, you have control over your life.
- Deal with the world the way it is, not the way you wish it was – John Chambers
Positive Thinking Quotes – Quotes about Strength Set # 2
- Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
- No matter what the situation, remind yourself I have a choice. – Deepak Chopra
- Train your mind to think in terms of ‘it is possible’ and ‘it can be done’.
- Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave. – Mary Tyler Moore
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade – Unknown
- The past has no power over the present moment. – Eckhart Tolle
- I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other. – Harvey Fierstein
- Today is a new beginning, a chance to turn your failures into achievements & your sorrows into so goods. No room for excuses. – Joel Brown
- We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves. – Swami Vivekananda
- The cave you most fear to enter contains the greatest treasure. – Joseph Campbell
Positive Thinking Quotes – Encouraging Quotes
- Happy thoughts attract happy people into your life.
- Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey – Babs Hoffman
- The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them.
- Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows. – Michael Landon
- The difference in winning and losing is most often…not quitting. – Walt Disney
- You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. – C.S Lewis
- People who soar, are those who refuse to sit back and wish things would change -Charles R. Swindoll
- Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more. – Tony Robbins
- We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future. – Robin Sharma
- If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right. – Henry Ford
- All you can change is yourself, but sometimes that changes everything! – Gary W Goldstein
- The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. – Confucius
- If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone. – John C Maxwell
Positive Thinking Quotes – Words of Encouragement Set # 1
- I expect to succeed at whatever I put my mind to.
- Never lose your sense of wonder.
- Every artist was first an amateur.
- Your dream job does not exist. You must create it.
- The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking. – Robert H Schuller
- Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher. – Maya Watson
- The most important question to ask on the job is not ‘What am I getting?’ The most important question to ask on the job is ‘What am I becoming?’ – Jim Rohn
- Affirm the positive, visualize the positive, and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.
- When there are difficulties and you feel down, this is the time to visualize, think, and expect the positive.
Positive Thinking Quotes – Words of Encouragement Set # 2
- The power of positive thinking is like a car with a powerful engine that can take you to the summit of a mountain.
- Repeating inspiring quotes during the day, helps to better cope with every situation that arises.
- When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. – Viktor Frankl
- Positive and negative are directions that lead to different outcomes. Which direction do you choose?
- Being positive or negative, are habits of thoughts that strongly affect your actions and your life.
- Riches, mediocrity and poverty begin in the mind.
- To think negatively is like taking a drug that weakens you.
- When you say, I can’t, and expect the worst to happen, you close the doors to the land of success and accomplishment.
- Positive thinking shows in being resolute, decisive and courageous in small matters and in big matters.
Positive Thinking Quotes – Words of Encouragement Set # 3
- You can close the windows and darken your room, but you can also open the windows and let light get in. It is a matter of choice. Your mind is your room. Do you darken it or do you fill it with light?
- Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place. – Kurt Vonnegut
- You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am,
- Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious … think about these things. – Philippians
- Everything can be taken from a man or a woman but one thing: the last of human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way. – Victor Frankl
- The winner’s edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner’s edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. Attitude is the criterion for success. – Dennis Waitley