If you are a seeker, you would know that Spiritual Affirmations are one of the ways to take you nearer to God. Of course, Prayers, Meditation, Austerity, Penance, Service of Society, Love, Mantras and Yoga are other known methods too.
Affirmations for Spiritual Growth
If you are a spiritually inclined person, then you must be saying your prayers regularly or doing meditation etc.
In addition, you can repeat one or more affirmations given below along with your daily spiritual practices.
For your convenience, we have also added a video on the same subject at the end of this web page.
Benefits of Spiritual Affirmations
These affirmations will attune your subconscious mind with Universe or Higher powers. The advantages of saying Spiritual Affirmations are obvious.
As the affirmations work, these affirmations will strengthen your faith in God, affirm your love to God and bring you spiritually closer to God. Simply put your spiritual grown will be accelerated and overall level of spirituality will be enhanced.
The benefits of increase in the level of spirituality are not restricted to the spiritual domain only. Rather the writer of this article has noticed several persons receiving abundance of money, wealth, name, fame and better health after they raised their spiritual vibrations.
Can anybody use Spiritual Affirmations?
Why not? Any person of any background, faith, age and gender can use these affirmations irrespective of whatever spiritual practices he is following, it really does not matter.
Recommended reading: How to Achieve Spiritual Growth
In a way, spiritual affirmations are like prayers. Repeating them regularly will give your mind a spiritual bend. In this age of mad race for survival and materialistic achievements, these affirmations will help you keep your life balanced.
Here are powerful positive affirmations which can help bring positive thoughts in your mind. Say these affirmations daily to improve the quality of your faith and strengthen your ability to respect God.
Read the affirmations given below or make your own on similar lines and say them regularly a few times a day. These may also be referred to as Affirmations of Faith.
For the convenience of our readers, we have divided these affirmations into following sub-groups of Spiritual Affirmations for:
- Connecting with God
- Seeking Blessings
- Seeking God through Love
Spiritual Affirmations for connecting with God
- I am the child of God and God loves me
- I am the creation of God and God is with me always.
- The will of God is working through me and always
- I feel the presence of God all around me and He guides me at every step.
- I am happy with my spiritual growth and welcome more.
- God is always with me and I am with Him.
- God is omnipresent and God guides me at every step.
- The love of God is flowing through me and it always does,
- My mind, body and soul are in complete alignment with the Universe
- I am always in the sync with the Universal flow.
- I believe in loving God, who makes my life flourish
- I believe in the Holy Spirit, who flows as a refreshing spring of life,
- With full faith I submit to the will of God, who creates joy and provides justice.
- God is my Divine Father, Creator and He protects me and provides me with everything I truly need.
Spiritual Affirmations for Self-Respect
- All my thoughts, words and actions are inspired and guided by God.
- I am a spiritual entity having a human experience.
- I am confident that everything in my life is working for my highest good and I am receiving all that I am entitled to have.
- I am now connecting with my true purpose on this planet.
- All that I do is under the guidance from my higher self
- My actions are the reflection of the energies of the Universe .
- The energies of the Universe guide me towards a better life.
- An unbreakable link connects me to Higher Powers.
- As I proceed with absolute faith in the Creator, the Universe rearranges itself accordingly.
- Being connected to my soul is one of the top priorities in my life.
- By recognizing the presence of divinity in others, I acknowledge the divine in myself.
Spiritual Affirmations for Faith
- Everything is happening only for my highest good.
- I am sheltered by the mercy of God Almighty.
- My every experience is filled with joy.
- I delight in the grace of Holy Spirit.
- I abide in the perfect oneness of His creations.
- I have unwavering faith in my Creator.
- I now place full trust in the Universal Force.
- I have unwavering faith in God’s divine plan for me.
- I completely trust that the Universe will provide for all my needs.
- I now place complete trust in my higher self, and trustfully look forward to connecting with it every day.
- The Universe naturally provides for all my needs in abundance.
- I receive Divine guidance for all my thoughts, words, and actions.
- With complete submission I ask for Divine guidance on anything and everything.
- With full faith, I submit myself to God. Let His will prevail always
- Everything that is happening and is going to happen is only for my highest good.
Spiritual Affirmations for Blessings
- My mind and body are in complete alignment with God and I am always receiving his blessings.
- This is a wonderful moment. I am embracing this precious moment.
- Every moment is filled with infinite possibilities and I feel his blessings upon me.
- I am grateful for all the blessings I have received and am receiving.
- Each day brings me more blessings to be grateful for.
- I receive blessings of prosperity from Universe with thanks.
- Spirituality to me is a way of life. I strive to live a morally and ethically pure life.
- I love all people equally and forgive those who have hurt me, in return I receive even more love.
- I am a child of God living on this planet
- My soul and mind receive nourishment from the Divine Spirit
- Connecting with the Divine helps me to keep my thoughts pure
Spiritual Affirmations for Seeking God through Love
- Love of God is flowing through me now and always.
- Infinite love is working through me, in me, as me.
- As I love all His creation, all of His creation loves me.
- I love and abide with the perfect love of God.
- When I give love to people, I receive even more love from them in return.
- I am anchored in divine love.
- My soul and body are a divine expression of the loving God.
- I live in love of God. I let go of fear, anxiety and pain.
- In accordance with my spiritual nature, I am becoming a loving, kind and forgiving self.
- I ask for forgiveness from all those whom I may have hurt. I forgive all those who may have done wrong to me. All is well.
- I love God more than anything. I am His, He is mine.
- Wholeheartedly, I surrender to God. He is always with me. I abide by His will.
Spiritual Affirmations for Healing
- I am thankful for my health and continuous healing.
- Natural healing energy flows through me.
- I am receptive to divine healing.
- I am open to be healed by Universe
- I surrender pain and suffering to God who takes care of my healing.
- I take good care of myself.
- I believe in divine healing.
- My body is a holy temple of God.
- I am very well taken care of by Universe.
- I receive the healing vibrations of God.
- I am healed by the divine love of the Universe.
Related reading: Prayer for Healing
Spiritual Affirmations for Abundance
- I am now connected to the source of abundance, prosperity and success.
- I am open to receive gifts abundance, prosperity and wellness from God.
- My mind is open to all possibilities for abundance.
- I accept the abundance the universe has to offer me.
- My mind is open to receive something wonderful from Universe today.
- I feel happy, rich and prosperous.
- I am connected to the source of abundance.
- The abundance of Universe manifests through me now.
- As I work in accordance with the laws of nature, I live in total abundance.
View many more Money, Abundance, Wealth and Prosperity Affirmations
Spiritual Affirmations for Gratitude
- I thankfully and respectfully ask for Divine guidance on anything and everything.
- I am grateful to Universe for naturally and freely providing for all my needs.
- I thank God for everything I have.
- I like to be a grateful person.
- I gracefully accept all I have been given.
- I am so grateful to be alive today.
- I thank God for what He has revealed to me.
Related reading: Gratitude Prayers To Thank God
Video: Spiritual Affirmations for Spiritual Growth
Please Keep These Steps In Mind
- Try to select affirmations that are closest to the goals you are aspiring for. There are many affirmations for you to choose from.
- Pick up one, two or three affirmations and stick to them for some time. Of course, you are welcome to change them or make your own sentences,
- Know and trust that your subconscious mind listens and absorbs every word of the affirmations you say.
- Connect with the meaning of the affirmations for better results
- These statements must be repeated with sincerity and good feeling.
- Sometimes you may try repeating your spiritual affirmations with your eyes closed.
What is a spiritual affirmation?
Spiritual affirmations or affirmations of faith are only technically different as the both are supposed to take you nearer God.
Read the affirmations given above or you may make your own positive statements on similar lines and repeat them along with prayers.
As per your faith, religion or choice you may interchange the words God, Universe, Higher Power, Creator etc. We are not rigid about it neither should you.